Online Gambling Safety & Legality In Germany
Germany is one of the most attractive and expanding gambling markets and the 3rd largest in Europe (after Italy and the UK). Not to lose their credibility with the EU, large operators are doing everything to ensure the safety of their customers and protect their money. All online casinos presented are legal, and their software was developed by large companies. That is why you should trust them!
- high-quality software and a proven RNG, you can be sure that all the results are random;
- encrypted source codes and reliable servers: you can safely enter your data, including payment details;
- providing its clients with reports of independent audit companies;
- get acquainted with the statistics: see when and in what amount you made a deposit, read the history of your bets, etc.
Besides, the issue of protecting German citizens from unreliable operators and about lost taxes is very acute. The government is doing everything to protect both the treasury and its citizens. All online casinos are required to have a Responsible Gaming section available. It contains information on counteracting gambling addiction, and there is also information on how to prevent minors from gambling and set money limits and other restrictions.
Typically, this section includes:
- time frame, or how long a visitor can stay on the site;
- deposit limits;
- maximum bets at stake;
- reminders during a gaming session;
- loss counter.
To change the restrictions in a reliable casino, you must apply in advance. It will take effect sometime later. If desired, the client can ban himself for a while or delete the account. Also, when checking documents, the administration will not allow minors to play.
The range of games preferable for deutch players
German customers are very selective, and they prefer to make bets only in reliable online casinos (Dusseldorf casino), which give access to the most popular game categories:
- Slot machines;
- Roulettes and well-known card games;
- Video poker devices;
- Gambling products providing jackpots;
- Games against live dealers;
- Instant lotteries;
You can launch all gambling devices for free, except for games with live dealers. You can play with real croupiers and feel yourself as in a Munich casino but you should have funds in your account. The officially accepted currency in Germany is the euro, and therefore, players can make financial transactions in their national currency.
Mobile casino as the best companion of deutch gamblers
The most convenient access to slot machines is through gadgets and not through a computer. It means that casinos have a large audience of mobile clients. Currently, every major online casino in Germany provides an opportunity to play from your phone or tablet.
Among the advantages it is worth highlighting:
- Quick launch from any device, since you don't need to download anything;
- The virtual casino runs on any smartphone, regardless of the operating system and power;
- You can play any games, replenish your account and withdraw funds from your phone.
The range of games in mobile applications is expanding, although it still differs from that in the browser version. Software manufacturers are working on the development of games for Android and IOS. Mobile users can spin the reels in 777 slots (which are classics), launch novelties with modernized gameplay, enjoy roulette, poker, blackjack, and more.
Of course, slots make up the bulk of the assortment. So let's summarize! Online gambling in Germany is developing rapidly under the strict supervision of the state. Online gambling platforms here meet high standards and try to meet the requirements of all categories of gamblers. It also applies to the development of versions of mobile applications of large online casinos. Licensing of online poker and casinos, in general, is inevitable, so ISTG 2021 is expected to help come up with a compromise.