Description and plot of the Mobile Roulette game
Experience Mobile Roulette at its finest courtesy of NetEnt as its impressive new version of the game is a sure winner with players of all levels of experience. Offering the very best in imagery and design, free Roulette Mobile will not disappoint.
Free Mobile Roulette game has a wheel with coloured and numbered pockets ranging from 0 to 36, and a single zero pocket, which gives Mobile Roulette its name "single zero roulette". The numbered pockets are placed in a random order around the wheel, and because of the fact that there is only a single zero, the odds are much better. The object of the game is to predict correctly where the ball will land after each spin of the wheel. Players have the choice to decide on what number or colour they would like to bet on before the wheel is spun.
This sleek and sophisticated new game has stunning graphics that a sure to enhance the gaming experience and create the feeling of mingling with the high rollers at one of Europe’s most exclusive table games, right from the comfort of your very own home. Mobile Roulette offers greater chance of reward and entertainment than any other version of the roulette game, so let NetEnt’s Mobile Roulette be your pick for a chance to get that winning streak going.
Start with small bets to get a feel for the live roulette experience, gradually building your comfort level as you become more familiar with the gameplay.
Free Mobile Roulette Game Settings
The Game Options function enables you to customize different game settings. You can change your Game, Speed and AutoPlay settings. Click the Options button to open the Options dialog box.
Quick Spin section
Enables you to increase the speed of the Mobile Roulette Wheel spin so your results are displayed quicker, by selecting the check box.
Show bet tips
Enables a pop-up box displaying information about your bets. When you move your mouse pointer over your bet, the bet tips displays your bet and how many chips you have placed on a specific number, by selecting the check box.
2 Black – 6 there are 6 credits placed on the number 2 betting position on the table.
Show zoom animation
Displays a zoom of the Mobile Roulette wheel on the game screen, by selecting the check box.
Keep bet on the table
Enables you to keeps your previous game bets on the table after each spin, by selecting the check box.
Number of Neighbors: Enables you to choose the number of Neighbor bets from the drop-down list. Neighbor bets are allocated as the numbers appear on the Mobile Roulette wheel and not as they appear on the table.
Sound Settings section
Displays a choice of sound settings. Select the relevant checkbox to switch off:
- All Sounds
- Game sounds
- Win sounds
- Background sounds
- Advanced sounds
- AutoPlay tab
AutoPlay enables you to automatically play a selected number of consecutive spins without having to interact with the software. AutoPlay is only available in Expert Mode.
Click the Settings button on the AutoPlay tab. The AutoPlay dialog box is displayed. For more information about the AutoPlay settings see the AutoPlay section.
Free Mobile Roulette Game Statistics
Game Statistics enable you to view information about your current game session. You can view the number of spins played, the percentage of winning spins, and what the winning combinations were.
Click the Stats button to open the Statistics dialog box. The following information is displayed:
Spin Results section
Displays the number of spins played during the current game session, the length of your game session and the average number of spins per hour.
Highest Wins section
Displays the highest three win amounts during the current game session.
Inside Bets tab
- This tab displays a summary of all Inside Bets placed during your current game play session.
- The Results column lists the Inside Betting positions. For more information about Inside Bets see the Bet Types section.
- The Number column displays the number of times each Inside Betting position appeared during your game play session.
- The Percentage column displays the results listed in the Number column as a percentage.
Outside Bets tab
- This tab displays a summary of all Outside Bets placed during your current game play session.
- The Results column lists the Outside Betting positions. For more information about Inside Bets see the Bet Types section.
- The Number column displays the number of times each Outside Betting position appeared during your game play session.
- The Percentage column displays the results listed in the Number column, as a percentage.
- The OK button closes the Statistics dialog box and the Reset button clears the game statistics to zero. When you exit the Game the Statistics reset to zero, as the Statistics only apply to the current game session.